pembuka bicara~

AIDA~ i'll be as d soft meaning of <-- as my family called me!



EID ~ i'll be as my fwenz loved me so much-i know



Friday, July 2, 2010

please do it!

hmm im not ustazah ok. huhu
juz to remind myself n you!
i have a friend, who like to see others people's potential. she/he will put on jelousy. hmm one day, he/she is actively make a story telling to anothers that he/she had a beautiful day with somenone that conduct her/his. hmmm the big question is :: dont you feel gifted that from my views, every each moment in ur life, ALLAH made a special fate for you...? for example -- you have such a good lecturer rather than us.. you have such a beautiful attraction compared to us-many people like you, dont you realize now? im not jelous, totally not!
but i want to make you realize that u r special than us you know~!!!!! so please do grateful! please, please, please!!!
you like to see others but be grateful for your own potential~
some doa i would like to share with you~
YA ALLAH, BANTU LAH DAKU DALAM BERIBADAT KEPADAMU
YA ALLAH, BANTULAH DAKU UNTUK BERSYUKUR KEPADAMU~

No comments:

Post a Comment